PACIFIC COAST MINERALS USA, LLC.
Mexico Iron Ore Specialists!
Pacific Coast Minerals USA
Pacific Coast Minerals USA, LLC (PCM) holdings cover the largest known set of magnetite iron ore, copper, barite, molybdenum, silver, and gold bodies in Mexico and Guatemala.
PCM is focused on developing its Jalisco, Michoacan, Sinaloa, and Guerrero Deposits. PCM has joint ventured wIth land owners, and sells directly to Chinese and Southeast Asia Middle East, African, European, and North/South American steel mills and other customers that need barite and iron ore. We never deal with brokers or mandates.
RSUSA, LLC (www.rsusa.org) time charters all vessels that it operates through its exclusive worldwide ship broker Steamships Shipbrokers located in Greece. PCM only delivers material worldwide on a CIF Free Out basis.
PCM and RSUSA are holding companies 100% owned by the SCR TRUST, with an economic and ownership interest in the mineral resources with an experienced top level executive management team that have combined over 500 years of experience in mining, shipping and finance.
Earn-in agreements provide our mining partners options to acquire up to a 30% equity interest in Pacific Coast Minerals Jalisco, Michoacan and Guerrero and Sinola properties. PCM provides financing and equipment.
Once exploration and feasibility studies are completed, the agreement provides for formation of a joint venture, for which the PCM will be responsible for the financing, design, building and operation of a mine and plant producing several million tons per year of iron ore lumps, fines and pellets. The agreement is subject to several conditions based on operational milestones being achieved.
PCM deposits are located in the States of Sinaloa, Jalisco, Colima, Michoacan, Guerrero, and Sonora.
Pacific Coast Minerals advantages include:
- Close to naturally deep tidewater ports in Manzanillo Topolobampo and Lazaro Cardenas Mexico
- 23 to 25 days sailing time to China and 28 to 32 days to Southeast Asia. Current transit time to Arab Gulf is 39 days.
- Lowest production to port cost in the World
- Excellent logistics cost structure
- 365 day shipping window
- Contract for sales expedited for Arab Gulf, Chinese and SE Asian and American Clients
- Secure land title
- Long life resources and reserves-over 5 million hectares of resources owned and/or leased.